Buggy Rawhide guile-1.3 packages

[ cc'd to guile list so Guile people can confirm the packaging bugs
before someone reports them ]

Red Hat Rawhide's guile-1.3-1 and guile-devel-1.3-1 RPM packages have the
following packaging bugs as far as I can tell from the Rawhide RPM
list at

http://rufus.w3.org/linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/

(for those who may not know, the distinction between a regular and
-devel package is that you should need only the non -devel package to
run binaries linked against the package, but -devel should provide
everything else you need to compile programs from source that link
against the package)

* guile-devel-1.3-1 does not include guile-config (neither does
guile-1.3)

* guile-snarf is in guile-1.3-1 instead of in guile-devel-1.3-1

* guile-1.3-1 installs the Guile m4 macros (guile.m4, qthreads.m4), I
believe that neither package should install these but if one does it
should be guile-devel.

* The guile-1.3-1 package depends on the umb-scheme package for no
apparent reason.

* The guile-devel-1.3-1 package depends on the m4 package, which is
wrong since it includes no m4 macros (although guile-1.3 does, and
does not depend on m4).

* The guile-devel-1.3-1 package does not depend on the guile package,
I believe this is wrong on general principle but will be even more
wrong when guile-config is added to it since that is a Guile script.

I will report these unless Todd wants to, since he discovered the
bugs.

I think we will need to add a warning to the scwm install docs not to
use the guile-1.3 RPMs from rawhide for the time being.

 - Maciej Stachowiak