Re: What's after guile-1.4? (was: Re: Questions... I am new to scheme)

> From: Bernard URBAN <Bernard.Urban@meteo.fr>

>     Jay> hi, I hope this isn't flame bait, but IMO guile-1.3 is not
>     Jay> (yet!) ready for "mission critical" applications.
>
> What do you mean by "mission critical" ?

Yow!  Usually "mission critical" is a BS marketing term that
might mean "not as buggy as the last turkey we sold you",
but can be safely treated as a macro that expands to null.
But when a guy from NASA says it I get nervous.  Please
don't shoot anybody into the vacuum with nothing but a
Guile interpreter until you've carefully read the source
yourself.  (At least you _can_ read the source.)

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.