Re: What's after guile-1.4? (was: Re: Questions... I am new to scheme)

Jim Blandy <jimb@red-bean.com> writes:

> 1.3.2 will be out in the next few weeks or so, depending on what
> Mikael threatens me with. :)

Well, we haven't yet got around to build intercontinental missiles
over here yet, but I *could* use up my current batch of
glow-in-the-dark string, in which case YOU, according to contract,
have to send me more.  8-)

Actually, right now I'd like to hold the release until these things
have been added:

* guardians (Mike's copyright disclaimer *should* have arrived now,
  shouldn't it?)

* bouncing parens

* improvement of slib.scm to make it easier to autoload slib modules
  This is needed by the object system (I'll add this sometime this
  week.)

/mdj