m68k port already of libqthreads?

Hi!

I'm one of the Debian/m68k guys, who recompile all Debian packages for
the Linux/m68k architecture. A few days ago I started to port guile.

I noticed that libqthreads (included in guile) isn't ported yet for
m68k in the sources I have. Before starting to do the work, I just
wanted to ask if somebody else has already done that, or at least
announced interest to do.

Roman

--RAA25550.913911281/faui20.informatik.uni-erlangen.de--