%load-path when Guile sits in /usr.

Hi,

I think that when Guile is part of a OS distribution (for example as a
Debian or RPM package) and is thus installed in /usr, then it should
add /usr/local/share/guile (and /usr/local/share/guile/site?) to its
default load path.

Is that reasonable?  Where should this be done?  I think it is
basically a packaging problem so that the Debian or RPM maintainer
should take care to get the default load path right, but the base
Guile package should of course provide enough support for doing this
cleanly.  Do we have enough support?  I think the GUILE_LOAD_PATH
variable should be reserved for the user.

- Marius