Re: gh_scm2doubles and friends

    Mikael> I think this is beautiful!

That's the truth

    >> SCM gh_unlease_doubles (gh_lease LEASE)

    Mikael> BTW, there's the question whether gh_unlease_doubles will
    Mikael> return a scm_tc7_dvect or a scm_tc7_vector.

    Mikael> One solution is that unlease returns the same type as the
    Mikael> original vector (the one which was leased).

I like this suggestion.  That way, it could also return fvect, or
even some other type of vector.

Also, since the lease will contain information about the type of
array, and the type of object it might be possible to just have
"gh_unlease" instead of gh_unlease_double, gh_unlease_long, &c.

Cheers,

Clark