JOBOP VAX VMS System Administrator

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page or
database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual within
the following conditions:

The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a VMS cluster
running on VAX and Alphas systems. Will also provide support to
end-users and developers, manage nightly backups and disaster recovery
tests; optimize system uptime and monitor system security. We require
experience with VMS (operating system and clusters), DCL scripting,
DECnet, LAT, and TCP/IP. Knowledge or experience with RAID,
SCSI, Alpha hardware, NT, and Ethernet and FDDI networking preferred;
but not required.

Geographic Location of Position: Philadelphia, PA

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward this to
them or contact:
Cliff Milles
Clifford Associates
Fax: 215-860-4109