Re: Guile-gtk (0.14)on FeeeBSD HELP wanted

Gerardo Horvilleur <mago@mail.internet.com.mx> writes:

> The problems start when you try to run the examples...Most of them
> don't work at all, some of them manage to display something before
> crashing, and only "HelloWorld" seems to be OK!

They work better with gtk-1.1 than with gtk-1.0.  I have fixed some of
the problems for guile-gtk-0.15.  You can get pretty far by putting

(if (not (defined? 'gtk-scrolled-window-add-with-view-port))
    (define gtk-scrolled-window-add-with-viewport gtk-container-add))

in the right places.