Re: libguile and readline

It might be reasonable to divide what is now Guile
into a part that carries the license exception, and a part
that is not relevant to writing most extensible applications
and does not carry the exception.

If we do this, it would be reasonable for the part that does not
carry the exception to use Readline.

However, if we do this, we must carry it out very carefully, labeling
the parts very clearly, so that users won't fail to notice the two
different parts.  This is very important, and perhaps we should go so
far as to release the two parts as separate tar files.