Godot: please read this first

I've been reading up on module systems for Scheme, and I came across
this paper:

http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/Publications/icfp98-ff/paper.shtml

I hope that the new Guile module system carefully considers the ideas
in this paper.

Can anyone tell me how the work on Godot is proceeding,
if at all?  If there is work going on, then it's a bit of a shame that
discussion about it is not happening on the guile list.

I'm sure that it would cause lots of off topic messages (remember
setf?), but I think that overall it's better to get everyone involved,
even if there is a short term productivity loss.  The setf example is
useful to consider, actually: I think guile as a whole benefited from
the debate, even if it sapped a lot of people's energy.

-russ

--
 "Unfortunately the only Windows feature inspired by Emacs was size."
             -- Nick C. in alt.religion.emacs