gtk or sql as module?

Hi,

some time ago I downloaded guile-gtk and squile. Both of them
are implemented in C and create a new guile executable with their
respective new functionality.

But I would like to use sql and gtk at the same time, how is this
possible?

thanks in advance

Ingo

--
Ingo Hohmann, Otto-Speckter-Str. 17b, D-22307 Hamburg
Tel/Fax: +49 40/69792480   eMail: ingo.hohmann@gmx.de

"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling
scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't
automatically mean there's anything wrong."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)