Re: libguile and readline

On Feb 24, Klaus Schilling decided to present us with:

> How does Python solve the problem? There are readline-linked python
> copies floating around.

More or less just like we're proposing to solve it. Python (the
interpreter) is linked with readline, so it's GPLed. libpython
isn't. AFAIK there is no readline module for Python (and I used
to be a Python enthusiast before I got too deeply into GNU and
switched to Guile).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----