Guile multiple interpreters / closed environments?

Hi there..
I'm thinking about implementing a mod_guile (server-parsed files,
similar to PHP, just with our favorite language) as a sparetime-job.

I hit a first problem there - If i add guile to apache via a module,
it will have one global environment.
Since i don't really want the parsed files to permanently change
anything in the global environment, i'd like them to run in seperate
interpreters (like tclinter, or a PerlInterpreter), but i don't see
this possible from the current guile-implementation.

How can i accomplish something similar? E.g. using a seperate
environment that will be gc'd after the script isn't running anymore?

<?scm (display "Scheme Powered.") ?>
	-forcer

--
((email . "forcer@mindless.com")       (www . "http://webserver.de/forcer/")