Re: Guile vs. CORBA for extensibility (Re: Guile scripting host?)

On Feb 28, Miguel de Icaza decided to present us with:

> > > Of course, I welcome any help to do this, since, as I mentioned, I am
> > > a bit busy with other things now.
> > >
> > What can of help do you want? I'm interested in helping you.
>
> I forget what the project wsa.  an you tell me?

When the conversation starts to get so much out of the original
topic, could you guys please cleanup the CC list? I'm not
interested in Gnumeric, I only gave an opinion on Guile vs.
Corba some _weeks_ ago and I keep receiving unrelated followups :-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.