Re: [RFD] Guile projects page

> Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net> writes:

[ and Russ wrote ]
> > I've been thinking about starting a comprehensive projects page (both
> > for ongoing modifications to the core and addons).
>
> I would check with Pat Eyler; he has done good work in the past in
> this area and he might be willing to help.

thanks for the good word.

i've just recently gotten myself more or less back on line after a
job change, so i've not been keeping as up to date on things as i
should have.  is this something you'd like to get into the red-bean
guile web pages?  or something that you'd like to host on your own?

i'd like to try and keep most of the information about guile in one
main tree (maybe mirrored on other servers).  we've already had enough
confusion between the gno.org and the red-bean sites.