Guile documentation (was Re: [RFD] Guile projects page)

Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net> writes:

> > For example, who is working on the documentation for guile-core?  A
> > handful of volunteers, well-organized, could get this done in a week or
> > two, and it'd be a *huge* win for the project.
>
> I've been doing something like this with the qdocs
> (http://home.thezone.net/~gharvey/guile/qdocs), but it's really

This looks as though it might be a good starting place for the
tutorial/example section (stressing that aspect in those docs might be
the best plan).  I'm still convinced that using some documentation
extraction (from the source) tool is an ideal way to get the reference
documentation done pretty quickly and thoroughly.  Last I remember, Jim
had a different plan, but I've not heard more about how that's
progressing (or not progressing?).

Greg B. (Maybe we should pick codenames :-) )