Re: guile-core now moved to autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4

Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> >
> > guile-core has now moved to autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.4.
>
> How about upgrading to libtool-1.2d as well? That should make life
> easier for those of us who need the latest tools for other projects.

I changed the other tools to major versions.

I don't think it's a good idea to continuously follow each upgrade of
the tools because it will lead to a lot of administration.

But maybe there's some strong reason for using 1.2d?  Has some
important bugfix been made?

Anyway, even if you have libtool-1.2d installed on your system, having
1.2 in Guile shouldn't create problems, or?

I'll leave the decision whether to upgrade to you and Jim.

/mdj