Re: Guile-gtk (0.14)on FeeeBSD HELP wanted

Albert Mietus <albert@gamp.wirehub.nl> writes:

> It's working better, but still not perfect. The error I get is
>   "libtool: link: not configured to extract global symbols from
>   dlpreopened files"

Hmm, I don't know what to make of this.  I Have never seen it and it
doesn't look like a make problem at first sight.  But it probably is.

> I hope this report helps!

Well, I don't know what to change to make it work better for you.  If
you still care, could you send me a complete transscipt of the build
process for FreeBSD with the native make?  Output of configure, output
of make, and everything you feel like adding.  Please use
guile-gtk-0.15 for that.

> P.S. I don't now why $< didn't worked. BSD-make does understand $<, I
> use it also. And I __DIDN'T__ replaced the $< in lines as
> .c.o:
> 	$(COMPILE) -c $<
>
> strange, but no time to search it out now.

I think it could be the case that your make allows $y only to appear
in suffix rules (and pattern rules, maybe), but not in rules for
concrete files.

- Marius