Re: libffi

Klaus wrote:
> Is Anthony Greene's libffi project discontinued? The directory dedicated to
> it on the cygnus sourceware site appears empty.

Really?  Are you looking at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/libffi?

I still hack on it periodically and accept patches for it.  The Japhar
JVM uses it, as does, I believe, GNU Forth.  There are a few others as
well.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California