Guile for DJGPP

Is there any interest in adding support for DJGPP (development
environment for msdos) in Guile?

Is bug-guile@gnu.org correct address for diffs?

I have already fixed configure scripts and added workarounds for
features missing in DJGPP.  Now it can be compiled with

configure; make

And then executable can be used after setting GUILE_LOAD_PATH.
(Actually, I always used `--disable-dynamic-linking --disable-shared',
but I think configure will detect that these features are not
available).

It is not very useful for DJGPP community without changing file name
handling though.  For example, it is assumed that absolute path starts
with `/' and that path entries are delimited with `/'.  I'm not sure
how to fix it.  IMHO, it would be better to add some helper routine
to test that path is absolute and another one to split path on
subdirectories.  Or maybe even make these helpers Scheme functions, so
that they will be accessible from Scheme programs.  What is the
opinion of Guile developers about it?

--
Michael Bukin