Re: performance

<snip - talking about MzScheme>

>> And hey, they have a working module system also! :)

> Their object system really blows goats, though.

    Yup. I have never seen a Scheme object system that is so
    unScheme like. (Matthew - if you are reading this, I'm
    sorry dude).

    I like MzScheme a lot - I even host the mailing list for it -
    but the object system...

    Just let me say that I don't think that Scheme needs to become
    more LISPified, but CLOS is something done right. (anyone have
    a copy of AMOP for sale?)

> Greg: clos forever!

    Solidarity brother.

    -Dave "They can have my CLOS when they pry my cold dead
     fingers from it" Tillman

--
David Tillman                           :  dtillman@cannonexpress.com
LISP email list                         :  lisp-request@cannonexpress.com