Re: guile FAQ started: suggestions wanted

Per Bothner <bothner@cygnus.com> writes:

> Example code in a FAQ should probably be public domain instead.
> If they are substantial enough that we don't want to do that,
> then the example should not be in the FAQ itself, but the FAQ can
> contain a link to it.

Thanks for the suggestion, and I agree.  I amend my earlier remarks,
and ask anyone who contributes code to include a copyright notice
putting the code in the public domain.  The parts of the FAQ that are
not example code will remain GPL, so anyone who contributes to this
part should include a GPL copyright notice for this section.  I am
carefully tracking external contributions (so far this is easy, there
has been only one).

 ;^)

-russ

--