>>> Just released, Internet Secrets To Making Money package <<<

>>> Just released, Internet Secrets To Making Money package <<<

        ******* WARNING *******
This message contains time-sensitive
material that requires your immediate attention!!!

Read Carefully . . . .  DO NOT DISCARD . . . .

Dear Netrepreneur,

It doesn't matter if you are selling a product or service, promoting
an MLM, or promoting a consulting business; it's easy to make
"enormous profits" online if you know how to do it.

Discover what it's like to really CASH IN on the power of the Internet!

Get the complete "Internet Secrets To Making Money" package
that reveals the secrets about electronic marketing many
other online marketers DON'T want you to know.

The "Internet Secrets To Making Money" package includes:

"How To Profit From The Internet Superhighway" Your complete
and detailed 45 page business mentor.  You'll learn the secrets to
creating REAL PROFITS from your computer by showing you how
to harness the power of the Internet.

PLUS,

You get 15 "How to" Report Manuals, which you are free to market and sell
on the Internet or through mail order.  Each report manual is actually a 45-60
page information-packed book - you'll love them!!!
These reports are AWESOME!!!

Just last week, I visited the site of another major Internet marketing company
who is selling these "exact" report manuals online for $115.95 !!!  They also
will allow you to purchase them individually for $29.95 each !!!

I have personally made over $2,300 in the last 2 1/2 months with just 4 of the
report manuals below !!!

This is a great way to start your own Net-based business!
The topics are;

1) How to Make Money Without Leaving Your House
2) How to Buy a Car with Bad Credit
3) How to Write Almost Anything and Get Paid for it!
4) U.S. Government Auction Sales
5) An Insider's Guide to Finding and Obtaining Grant Money
6) Home Based Business for Fun and Profit
7) How to Get a Job Fast
8) Earn Extra Dollars with a Home Based Answering Machine
9) How to Turn the Hobby of Photography into Thousands
10) Making Money at Garage Sales, Swap Meets, and Flea Markets
11) How to Get Paid for Watching TV
12) Getting Your Start in Theater, Television, and Movies
13) Wills or Trusts? The Case for Living Trusts
14) How To Find Work with the Federal Government
15) How to Make Thousands of Dollars Winning Contests

              +++ FREE BONUS PACKAGE +++

Five FREE BONUS reports that include these topics:
     + How to Protect your PC from Viruses
     + How to get 300+ Quality Prospects to E-mail you Weekly
     + Tips and Secrets to Advertising with the major Online Services
     + What's wrong with the World Wide Web
     + Tax Advantages for the Home Business Owner

These five reports by themselves are worth thousands of dollars to you.
These bonuses are worth several times the cost of this entire special offer!

                 >>> Limited Time Special Offer <<<

You get all of the above mentioned items for only $44.95!

That's right, only ...$44.95!

Here's what to do:

STEP 1 - Type your order information into the order form section below
STEP 2 - Print this special message with your new completed order form
STEP 3 - Complete the order from below, then fax to (801) 255-8872

- Optional -

Mail your completed order to the address below.
(Your order must be post marked by 4/23/99)

           *** Order By Mail ***
(must be postmarked "before" 4/23/99)

Send to:
Hot Marketing Secrets
1052 South Navajo St
SLC,  Ut  84104

          *** Order By Fax ***
(Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
(801) 255-8872

AFTER 4/23/99 your order will be processed at our regular
price of $89.95   Sorry, there will be no exceptions!!!

       >>> Mail-in Order Form <<<

Auth: LL3589

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

(Required) E-mail Address:

Method of payment:

[   ] Visa [   ] MasterCard [   ] American Express
Credit Card#:
Exp Date:

[   ] Check - mail in order only
[   ] Money Order - mail in order only

"Products & Services For Doing Business On The Net"

This message is in compliance with the recent senate passing of the
McCain Bill (99-0). UCE IS NOT ILLEGAL "Pursuant to Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the
sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a
We wish to offend no one.