Re: How to create a new procedure type?

Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe@calvados.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> writes:

> Umm well, the type of the function SCM (*f) (SCM, SCM, SCM)
> is scm_tc7_subr3.  What is the type of the following function:
> SCM (*l) (SCM, SCM, SCM, SCM)?
>
> How do I create such a function type?

I guess what I am saying is that you shouldn't need to know about
types like scm_tc7_subr3 as a user of guile.  There should be other
ways to do what you want (although maybe I'm missing something here).

Doesn't:

   gh_new_procedure (proc_name, fn, 4, 0, 0);

Do what you want?

-russ

--
Signature File
Type witty or thought provoking phrase here.