Re: guile home page broken ?

David <david@altosw.be> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I can not browse the guile's home page anymore. Neither the guile mailing list archive.

There's still a page at http://www.red-bean.com/guile (www.guile.org
is an alias for www.red-bean.com currently, so you have to select the
guile link at the bottom of the page).

There's also the pages at http://www.gnu.org/software/guile, but
gnu.org doesn't seem to be responding right now (hrm... /.'ed maybe).

> Is this list still alive? I am looking for a lisp like environment
> that interface GTK, which is exactly what guile and guile-gtk
> does. I have downloaded and try guile-gtk-0.16. It sounds very nice
> and what I wish to use, but: is it still evolving ?

Yep

--
Greg