Re: `undefine'

>OK, just to make it clear:  The docs I posted are *old*.  While some
>things might still be valid, most aren't.  I posted it only for the
>discussion about unmemoization.

I'm a little confused.

A large part of your docs is very similar to Jim Blandy's recent
environments proposal - presumably the two are related.  Is it correct that
Jim Blandy's proposal is the more recent, and that "environment" is now the
preferred name for "space", or is it the other way round?

    Neil