Re: SCWM web site?

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> Does anybody know what's wrong with the scwm site?  It seems to be down
> for about two weeks now.

It's been down for forever, and Maciej has been very busy but last I
heard was still trying to get it back up.  I keep bothering him in
personal email asking, but haven't heard from him lately.  I'll have
something up by Monday of next week if he is too busy to fix this.  I
know it's a disaster how long we've been w/o the Scwm resources, but
there's been little I've been able to do about it (besides just putting
up my own which is what I'll be doing if needed).

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I'm back from my travels now and will be
working towards a 1.0 release of Scwm over the summer... we're not far off!

Thanks for your interest!

Greg