Re: global variables & data tags (a la X-Windows callbacks)

Hi,

I've actually done significant hacking on SWIG to make it good for
guile1.3.  It's really nice to use.

I sent the code to David Beazley, and he had trouble applying my
patch and asked me for a tar file, but I've dropped the ball.  He's
quite aminable to updating the guile support, but he's really busy
just like the rest of us.

Cheers,

Clark