YOUR WEBSITE

AFFORDABLE WEBSITE HOSTING WITH SUPER
PERSONALIZED SERVICE FOR $19.95/MONTH!

Want to make a change to your website, but you don't
know how?  Wondering why you don't come up in the
search engines?  Want to get your own domain, but
you don't know where to start?  Are FTP, CGI,
Meta-Tagging and other terms confusing to you?

We will help you learn to manage your own website
We'll make recommendations for improving your site.
We'll point you in the right direction regarding
internet marketing.  All at no additional charge.

With our Premium Business Package, you can get
"yourname.com" and we can host your site for just
$19.95 a month.  Plus, you won't find a more reliable,
user-friendly service!

Just look at the advantages of our Premium Business Package:
* Easy Registration or Transfer Of Your Domain Name
* Free Daily Traffic Counts and Statistics
* Lots of Disk Space (25 megs)
* Plenty of Traffic (3 gigs monthly)
* Microsoft FrontPage Extensions
* Inquiry Form and Guest Book Capability (Full CGI-Bin Access)
* Access To Change Your Own Website (FTP Access)
* Live Bodies To Talk To Who Won't Talk Techno-Jibberish
* POP Box or Unlimited E-Mail Forwarding
* Extremely Reliable Servers and Network (99%+ Guaranteed Up-time)
* Super Fast Servers

Plus, we might be able to reserve a domain name for you that
describes what you do.  Good names are still available, and
we can work with you to find a name that will make your company
sound huge!

Call us toll-free at 800-730-6761, and we'll be happy to explain
it all to you with no obligation!
Mike Davis
Internet Host Services
800-730-6761 (toll-free)
407-302-8324
9am-6pm (EST)

NOTE:  We honor all remove requests, so if you would like to be
removed from our list, please reply to jerryspringer@hotbot.com
and type remove in the subject line.