Help on parser?

Hi there,

I'm new to scheme/guile, so maybe my questions are
strange.  I'm going to write a parser and like to
know, how to do this using guile.  I found an slib
parser module, but I don't understand the docs and
found no examples how to use it.  There is also an
package sllgen, but it didn't work with guile (OK,
maybe more scheme/guile-knowledge would help here).
Also, bigloo seems to contain a parser tool, but I
don't know wether this works with guile, too.

Maybe I have to use bison, pccts or perl's parsing
package :-(

Thanks in advance!