Re: Spam

Lalo Martins wrote:

> AAaaaaargh... for the thousandth time, isn't there a way to
> spam-protect this list?

Done.

As I wrote when I moved the guile list from @cygnus.com to
@sourceware.cygnus.com at the beginning of July, as long as the forwarding
was still set up (guile@cygnus to guile@sourceware), I couldn't do
anything about the spam.

The move happened long enough ago that everyone has had a chance to adjust
to the new e-mail address.  I have stopped the forwarding.  If someone
sends a mail note to guile@cygnus.com, they'll get an auto-responder
mail note instructing them to resend to guile@sourceware.cygnus.com.

(A small bug:  The auto-responder isn't set up right now.  I asked our
sysadmin people to fix this.  It will happen soon.  Right now, you'll
just get a bounce message if you send a mail note to guile@cygnus.com)

An occasional spam note can still sneak through, but it will be a rare
occurrence.

Jason
Free the Software!