How to unexec: guile-hobbit-1.3.3 with current sources ?

Hello,

tguile executable (generated by unexec in guile-hobbit-1.3.3) seems
do not work with the current CVS sources of guile:

# tguile
ERROR: In procedure apply:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1: %S

The same diagnostics, of course, when I tried:
# hob --dump test test.scm

I'll be very appreciated if somebody will help to make it working.
The OS is linux (glibc-2).

Thank you,

--
Best regards,