Pre-release Testing.

I have access to a

dec-mips-ultrix

machine, and could do a test on that. I am behind a firewall, so cannot
get anything from CVS, so the pre-release would have to be a tar file.
If guile can be made to work on this ancient box, it should work
anywhere!

On this topic, can we define work? Compilation is vital, but not sufficient.
Running test.scm is pretty minimal. Do we have anything that tests any of
the guile specific features?

Julian Satchell