Re: Pre-release Testing.

>>>>> "Julian" == satchell  <satchell@merry.dera.gov.uk> writes:

Julian> On this topic, can we define work? Compilation is vital, but
Julian> not sufficient.  Running test.scm is pretty minimal. Do we
Julian> have anything that tests any of the guile specific features?

When I run my tests I test "make", "make install", and "make check".
I don't have the time to do more than that :-(
My advice is to put as much testing into "make check" as possible.
(My experience with automake is that once the appropriate framework
exists, it is much easier to start writing tests.)

Tom