Re: Scwm-0.99.2 pre-release available!

Yes, this seems like more a bug with readline.  I've also been a bit
annoyed with the paren blinking support in Guile when I paste in a big
hunk of text... I don't think the paren blinking should delay further
entry.  (I've not had time to look into fixing this, but I'm widening to
include the guile list since those folks probably have some insight into
these issues).

Thanks,
Greg