Re: How to unexec: guile-hobbit-1.3.3 with current sources ?

    Valentin> Hello, tguile executable (generated by unexec in
    Valentin> guile-hobbit-1.3.3) seems do not work with the current
    Valentin> CVS sources of guile:

    Valentin> # tguile ERROR: In procedure apply: ERROR: Wrong type
    Valentin> argument in position 1: %S

    Valentin> The same diagnostics, of course, when I tried: # hob
    Valentin> --dump test test.scm

    Valentin> I'll be very appreciated if somebody will help to make
    Valentin> it working.  The OS is linux (glibc-2).

The OS is irrelevant here.
As hobbit depends heavily on some guile internals,
it is to be expected that problems occur when the version of guile and
hobbit don't match. Sorry for this inconvenience.

In your case: guile-hobbit-1.3.3 works with guile-1.3

I have a guile-hobbit-1.3.4 at beta stage which works with recent
snapshots. If you are really interested, I can send you the code.

--

B. Urban