Re: Guile/GL/GLUT and POSIX threads trick (any hope?).

> > You could call scm_boot_guile, and then have your inner_main function
> > call the glut main loop.  Either write your own repl suitable for
> > invocation from glut callbacks, or make a separate Guile thread and
> > have that call the repl.  In the latter case, you'll need a glut lock.
>
> Well, I tried that (but using gh_enter rather than scm_boot_guile --
> does that matter?), and calling gh_repl from a guile thread before
> entering glutMain, but this seemed to lock things up.

You should fire up GDB and see where things are blocked.

Keep in mind that, for now, Guile threads are non-preemptive.  If GLUT
doesn't give control back to Guile when it blocks (by calling
scm_iselect, I think), then Guile threads won't run while GLUT is
waiting for input.