Re: RnRS/Guile multi-let binding?

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 06:10:33PM -0500, Jim Blandy wrote:
> Somebody whose name escapes me did a nice pattern-matching package for
> Scheme.  I want to snarf it for Guile; pattern matching is so nice.

Andrew Wright has a nice pattern matcher

  http://www.intertrust.com/star/wright/code.html

placed in the public domain.

  This software is in the public domain.  Feel free to copy, distribute,
  and modify this software as desired.  No warranties nor guarantees of
  any kind apply.  Please return any improvements or bug fixes to
  wright@research.nj.nec.com so that they may be included in future
  releases.

-amcl