Re: Guile 1.3.4 released

> |   [The release isn't actually on ftp.gnu.org yet, but it will be soon.]
> |
> |   Release 1.3.4 of Guile is now available.
>
> Thanks for the release.
>
> Until now, it isn't there.  May I ask you where I can find the tgz?
> Thanks a lot!

Grr.  Supposedly there's someone on duty at the FSF who puts up the
tar file and takes care of various archiving duties.  But the guy who
was doing that just quit.  (I don't think the FSF has any programmers
left on staff now.  Anyone want a job?)

I guess I should just put it up there myself, and bug the FSF to do
the rest of it on Monday.