Re: SLIB

On 10 Nov 1999, Christian Lynbech wrote:

> Lynn>    By the way, is there a pretty printer for lists in guile?
>
> SLIB contains one. If you haven't already you really should get hold
> of it since it has a wealth of facilities including sets, sorting and
> a format function. Highly Recommended (and well documented).

   Thanks.  I must admit, I'm a little confused by the macro facilities it
provides.  It looks like the macro defining facilities it provides require
evaluating any macro-containing expressions through a macro-expanding
function.  I'll have to go back and read through the docs some more - it
looks like it's supposed to provide define-syntax in the macros-that-work
package, but define-syntax is unbound after doing a (require
'macros-that-work).  Probably some stupidity on my part.

Lynn