Re: Safe Guile?

> And then the question about secure scheme seems to me not to be solved
> by just overloading names. Anybody has a clue how to secure scheme?

Overloading names seems to me both very complicated and unsecure as you
would have to keep track of all names. It is the opposite you want, i.e.
you want to define which names that are available.

This should be fairly simple, but at the moment it is not.

First you would define one module which exports all names that you
consider secure, then you define a new module which uses this module
and only those names which are defined as public in that module.

The problem now is that you can't define a module without getting all
names which are defined in the root module. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Will this behaviour possibly change (Jost?) ?

	Best regards
	Roland