Re: A few random thoughts

>>>>> "thi" == thi  <ttn@mingle.glug.org> writes:

    thi> there was a detailed discussion (autumn 1998?) of possible
    thi> guile module ontologies, and i think even casual resolution,
    thi> but i can't find it in the archives.  iirc, there was to be a
    thi> repository set up somewhere distinct from the guile project.
    thi> does anyone else remember this?

I recall the same discussion, which is why I don't want to suggest an
ontology here.  If I can find the discussion I'll write a short
"MODULES" file that summarizes it.  At least that would give a
strawman to shoot and hopefully get something into the distribution.
Again, I think the existence of a recommended hierarchy is more
important than the details.

Cheers,

Clark