I resign as Guile maintainer

I can't be Guile's maintainer any more.  I don't have enough time to
meet the responsibilities.

My time has instead been going into GDB, working at Cygnus, mostly on
the Linux support.  So I have been spending my effort on Free
software.  But I have found that I can't keep Guile alive too.

I would recommend any of the following people as replacements:

Mikael Djurfeldt <djurfeldt@nada.kth.se>
Marius Vollmer <mvo@krusty.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@alum.mit.edu>
Gary Houston <ghouston@freewire.co.uk>
Greg Badros <badros@cs.washington.edu>
Ken Raeburn <raeburn@raeburn.org>
Tom Tromey <tromey@drip.colorado.edu>

There are certainly others who are qualified.  These are simply people
who have caught my notice in some way or another.