Re: I resign as Guile maintainer

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 03:01:45PM -0700, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a short list of names of people who might be good
> candidates for the chief maintainer of Guile?

Looks like all candidates have some reason not to accept. But
one developer demonstrated will towards the project and some
ability to coordinate things, plus some vision of the flawed
points and ``where to go'', plus knowledge of the pieces of the
machine as it stands now, plus knowledge of ongoing projects.

I'd ``vote'' for: Greg Harvey <Greg.Harvey@thezone.net>

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----