Re: should GOOPS be built-in?

Valentin Kamyshenko <val@kamysh.materials.kiev.ua> writes:

> 	1. Are there available any examples of GOOPS programming "at
> the C level"?

Yes.  It's included in the goops source tree: fdi.c.  You get it
compiled into GOOPS by configuring with --enable-fdi-example.

This C interface is just experimental, though.

> 	2. Where can I find a description of MOP (there is no
> reference in the GOOPS manual)?

Gregor Kiczales' "The art of the metaobject protocol" is excellent.

Also, since GOOPS is very similar to (and based upon) STk, the Doc
directory in the STk distribution is relevant.

/mdj