Re: qt in guile-core

> Unless something has changed recently, you should get it
> automatically when you checkout guile-core.  It resides in the same
> parent directory as libguile.

That is what I understood, but it definitly does not appear in
guile-core when I check it out.  It of course in the releases I have
dled (guile-1.3.[24].tar.gz).

I do get a qthreads.m4, and the root Makefile.am does have SUBDIRS =
... qt ..., but no qt directory.

> The next question is not meant to be offensive. . .you do understand
> that qt is the provides cooperative threads to guile and does *not*
> provide a guile interface to the Troll Technologies graphics library.

No offense taken, and yes, I do understand that :).

rcy