Re: Doc Tasks (was RE: docstrings in Guile!)

forcer <forcer@mindless.com> writes:

> "Greg J. Badros" <gjb@cs.washington.edu> writes:
>
> > http://www.latte.org/latte.html
>
> Latte doesn't have a DocBook output format (yet). I'm looking
> forward to one, too, though ;)
>
> > http://www.cs.auc.dk/~normark/laml/
>
> LAML is intended for HTML only, as far as i can see. Not even the
> desire of a different output format.

I wasn't claiming these are useful w/ Docbook, just claiming that some
in the Scheme community are very interested in XML/SGML and that there
is a nice correspondence between that markup and a scheme-like syntax
that will be better and better exploited as time goes by.

Greg