Doc: ideas and status

(Caveat:  this message is not about *ML or Docbook or Texinfo.  It is
about semantic structuring of (meta)info, among other things.)

Spent some time this weekend working on guile doc stuff.  Computer
started to flake out last night.  I think the CPU started to meltdown -
the fan is on its last legs.  Sigh.  Anyway, it seems to have come back
from the dead this a.m., so I began putting some stuff up on a web
page.  Take a look at http://www.enteract.com/~greyno/guile and see if
anything interests you.  Not much there at the moment, but there's a
start for a requirements list for metainfo stuff.

Something I forgot to add: we needn't put docstrings in the funcdefs for
RnRS stuff; instead we can markup the RnRS source with unique IDs, and
cross reference.

I did not add docstring info to the source yet, 'cause I wanted to get a
better bird's-eye view first and get some feedback on metainfo ideas.
Now I think the thing to do is stick plaintext docstrings in the source
code immediately; markup can then procede at its own pace.  I'll try to
get a bunch of that done before Friday; after that I'm out for 3 weeks.

-gregg