r5rs.xml

Got a start converting the r5rs doc into xml.  Not finished yet, but
probably worth looking at if you're interested in that sort of thing:

	http://www.enteract.com/~greyno/guile/reqts.htm

If you're not interested in that sort of thing, please ignore it;  I'm
not interested in discussing the relative merits of different
typesetting and markup languages, only in the semantic structuring of
the material, and how this can be made useful for all kinds of doco.  If
you have ideas about this please pitch in, constructively:  "too much
structure for me" is informative and useful; "xml sucks" is boring, as
is "I like texinfo".

I'm leaving for the holidays in a few hours, so I won't be able to
respond to any messages until the second week in January.

Happy holidays,

Gregg