Getting a bogus? RBL blocked address fixed, and srfi progress/plans.

As of several days ago, the guile list has been rejecting my posts.
It's claiming that I'm posting from an ORBS blocked address, but
checking the web pointer it gives me shows that the address is *not*
blocked (though it might have been months ago).
http://www.orbs.org/verify.cgi?address=24.93.35.55

A few days ago I sent mail to postmaster@sourceware.cygnus.com and
jsm@cygnus.com (who is listed as the maintainer of the
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/#rbls page).  Although I know they
might just be off for the holidays; I wanted to make sure that that
was the right thing to do.

As an on-topic-bit, I have SRFI-0, 1, and 8 for guile as modules now,
and they work fine.  After some discussion with Donovan (of RScheme),
it sounds like a separate SRFI source tree probably isn't viable.  I
suppose I'll just submit the code to each implementation, and I can
send updates when I have them.  This will make maintining updates to
the common code bits a little tedious, though.

Thanks, and apologies for the slightly off-topic bits.

--
Rob